Sunday, July 25, 2010

Huzzah!

Seeing as I need my beauty rest, this will be quick but:

I OVULATED!! FINALLY!! CAN'T YOU SEE THE STARS AND PUPPIES AND SINGING BIRDS AROUND MY HEAD??!!

no? hmm, must be because I was jumping around more giddy than I have been since I was proposed to. you know, when I squeaked and he had the forethought to make sure my mouth was stuffed with food. thanks honey, for that memory and an embarassing story for all eternity.

also, my nipples are killing me. so sore that my husband has stopped touching my boobs at all. no honey, it's just the nipples, feel free to do anything you want so long as you don't disturb the all holy nipples or look at them or even think about them, because they can tell, you know. see, they got all hard and hurting again and it's all your fault.

stay tuned for august 5th. I will either be really happy or kinda depressed. keeping my fingers crossed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment