Friday, April 8, 2011

Introducing Brianna Noelle

I made it!! Brianna Noelle was born Tuesday night without pain meds at 3:16am, weighing 8 pounds and 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches long (I got part of it right). I'll do another post with the whole story, but funny thing about pushing out babies, you're completely and utterly exhausted by the end of it and everything hurts for a few days. So enjoy the pictures and poke me if I don't get around to another post in a couple days.


Asleep at home

Swaddled up in the hospital


Cuddling with my beautiful girl


Exhausted but happy


 Ready to go home

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We're so excited for you. We'll give you a call tomorrow sometime to see if you're ready to show her off and bring dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Hope everything is going well at home and that you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations!! She is beautiful (and so are you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. poke. :-P
    And I hope everything is going well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Birthday, Brianna!

    ReplyDelete